Search This Blog

2013-05-23

Good Riddles #4

Here is the 4th collection of good riddles!


Q: You are thrown into a den with 20 lions and 10 lionesses that haven't eaten anything for years.  You walk around without fear and when you climb out of the den an hour later you are still fine.  How can this be?
A: The lions will all be dead if they haven't eaten for years.

Q: This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
A: The letter e does not occur in the paragraph  even though "e" is the most widely used character in the English language.

Q: I am in a river, but not in a lake, I am in computer, but not in a T.V, and I am in rain, but not in snow, what am I?
A: The letter "R"

Q: I come in different shapes and sizes. Part of me are curves, others are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me. What am I?
A: A piece from a jigsaw puzzle.

Q: What stinks when living and smells really good when dead?
A: Bacon

Q: Complete the sequence: OTTFFSSE
A: NT.  The first letter of the numbers 1,2,3,4,5... etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment