All the answers to help you solve the Impossible Quiz.
Play the impossible quiz for windows here.
1. Question: How many holes in a Polo?
2. Question: Can a match box?
Answer: No, but a tin can
3. Question: Sdrawkcab noitseuq siht rewsna
Answer: O.K (Read the question and answer backwards)
4. Question: Click the answer
Answer: --> Click on "The Answer"
5. Question: Put the mouse...
... on here
Answer: Move your mouse to the circle as indicated
5b. Now, dont touch blue
Answer: Move the mouse right off the window and around to the "next question" button
6. Question: Square Root of Onion
7. Question: The answer is really big
Answer: An Elephant
8. Question: SEARCH!
Answer: Move your mouse and search for "Yes!". I found it just below the SE of SEARCH. Click it.
9. Question: What was the answer to question 2?
Answer: Top Right "That One" with the arrow pointing lower left.
10. Question: Choose food
Answer: the dentures
11. Question: What follows December 2nd?
12. Question: Click the smallest
Answer: Click the small blue circle from the letter i in "click".
13. Question: What sound does a bell make?
14. Question: What can you put in a bucket to make it lighter?
15. Question: Neigh! Whinny!
Answer: HORSE (select the 5 letters on the on-screen keyboard)
16. Question: What is the 7th letter of the alphabet?
(Count the 7th letter in the phrase "The Alphabet")
17. Question: 24 - 7 - ?
Answer: 17 (click the red 17. top left corner)
18. Question: STOP...
19. Question: Colour in the correct order
Answer: Blue Orange Green Green Yellow (as per the BOGGY name)
20: Question: Deal or no deal?
21: Question: Watch carefully!
Answer: The green one. Top left for me.
22. Question: The choice is yours.
Answer: +1 Skip
23. Question: Save changes to 'untitled'?
24: Question: red, yellow, green, blue, purple
Answer: Click the V in LIVES.
(Hover your mouse over the 5 colours and if you superimpose all the letters it will tell you "click the V in lives")
25: Question: How do you kill a werewolf?
Answer: Shoe Polish
26: Question: Which of these place names does not exist?
27: Question: I hope you've been paying attention to the question numbers!
Answer: Go to 28.
28: Question: What is this?
Answer: Abundance (A bun dance!)
29. What flavor is cardboard?
Answer: Egg Mayonnaise
30. Question: Put the mouse on here.
Then do not touch green.
31. Question: A dog
Answer: woof woof woof
(If you look at the picture of the dog, it will woof 3x)
32: Question: What are the main ingredients of shampoo?
Answer: Babycham and human faeces
33: Question: How many letters in his hand?
(Count the letters in the phrase "His Hand")
34: Question: Elephants do not like mice
Answer: Just wait till the elephants ran in. Your mouse have to be off the window.
35: Question: If you press this button it is Game Over
Answer: Wait a second or 2...with your mouse out of the window. Click the Green face
36: Question: What do you call a wingless fly?
Answer: A walk
37:Question: Can you get this question wrong?
Answer: Of course not, or any of the answers will do.
38: Question: Mary Rose sat on a pin.
Answer: Mary Rose
39. Question: A can with yellow eyes and 2 legs
Answer: Cylindrical adventures
40. Question: Put the mouse on the red dot.
Answer: You need to build a bridge to the next button. Right click so that the flash menu pops up. Then move over the the button.
41. Question: A picture of a duck with the link http://etinogard.deviantart.com
Answer: Afro Head (Hover your mouse over the head to highlight "Afro Head")
42. Question: What is the answer to live, the universe, and everyhing?
Answer: Click the 42'nd number 42. (Bottom of 2nd column)
43. Question: Bridget makes everyone...
Answer: Tom Cruise
44. Question: Puzzle pieces
Answer: Build the puzzle by moving the pieces around. It says "Click here" with an arrow to a dot. Click the dot. (Shortcut: Just move the piece with the 44. away and click the pick circle where that piece was)
45. Question: In wingdings font, the question is "Potatoes fly".
Answer: Wrong (top right)
46. Question: Picture of 2 eyes looking at a picture
47. Question: Vanish
Answer: Move your mouse to the red dot. Click when it turns green.
48. Question: Snake? Snake!?
49. Question: Which is the correct spelling?
50. Question: Remember: Blue, red, blue, yellow 108 = 4 8 15 16 23 42
51: Question: 2 characters fighting
Answer: I repeatedly clicked the right character to punch the left character. After about 15 punches you move on.